MAYOR GOODWIN ENCOURAGES CITIZENS TO PARTICIPATE IN FIVE-STOP CITY TOUR
Tour to kick off February 7, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at North Charleston Community Center
Mayor Amy Shuler Goodwin announced today that city representatives, members of City Council and representatives from city departments will host a five-stop city tour that begins February 7, 2019. The tour will provide an opportunity for citizens to meet city representatives and ask questions about city services.
“It is important to be out within the community to make sure constituents know they have a voice in city government,” Mayor Goodwin stated. “Our team believes it’s our responsibility to be accountable and accessible to everyone.”
The meetings will be scheduled as follows:
- North Charleston Community Center
- February 7, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Roosevelt Neighborhood Center
- February 12, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Kanawha City Community Center
- February 21, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Mary C. Snow West Side Elementary
- February 28, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church
- March 7, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
These events are open to the public. Light refreshments will be served and information on community resources will be available.