Here To Serve
Mayor Amy Shuler Goodwin announced today that city representatives, members of City Council and representatives from city departments will host a five-stop city tour . The tour will provide an opportunity for citizens to meet city representatives and ask questions about city services.
“It is important to be out within the community to make sure constituents know they have a voice in city government,” Mayor Goodwin stated. “Our team believes it’s our responsibility to be accountable and accessible to everyone.”
The meetings will be scheduled as follows:
- North Charleston Community Center
- February 7, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Roosevelt Neighborhood Center
- February 12, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Kanawha City Community Center
- February 21, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Mary C. Snow West Side Elementary
- February 28, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church
- March 7, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.